Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling in the Southeast Atlantic: What You Need to Know. What You Can Do. A Scuttlefish Feature. Part I
Photo by Daniel Beltra/Greenpeace & Reuters.
Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling in the Southeast Atlantic : What You Can Do – State by State. A Scuttlefish Feature. Part II
Photo courtesy of Randy Sturgill, Oceana.
Stop. Watch This Now. This is What Happened in Santa Barbara and Will Happen to Your Coast if Proposed Offshore Oil and Gas Proceeds
Photo from Ventura County Star via Audubon.
Photo from Discovery Channel & David Shiffman.
Photo from Monterey Public Library, History Room Archives & Reproduction from the University of Vermont Archives.
Photo from PCFFA and courtesy of Sara Randall.
Photo courtesy of Jason Harris.
Still from Air’s Nicolas Godin‘s new music/surf video.
Click below for additional Scuttlefish coverage or visit The Scuttlefish.com for backlog of stories from a group of fantastic writers I was proud to work with!
- The History and Lore Behind the Adage, ‘Red Sky in Morning
- How the Scientific Legacy of Inventor of the Aquarium Lies Lost on the Ocean Floor
- Is Kelp the New Kale, Omega-3 Supplement, Snack, Animal Feed, Bacon – or even Gasoline?
- Stay Tuned for a New Film Series of Never Told Stories About California’s Channel Islands and the Oldest Site of Human Habitation in North America
- Life in Salt: Tom Neale – A Look Back at his Sixteen Years on a Deserted Island in the South Pacific
- Saving the Most Endangered Seal in The U.S. One Monk at a Time
- What a Week for Marine Protected Areas! Obama Joins other Leaders in Support of Marine Reserves Around the World
- It Take a Village: The Communal Lives of Sperm Whales
- Muralist Alexis Diaz Brings Ocean Creatures to Life in Cities Around the World
- Artist Steffan Dam Redefines the Beauty of Ocean Life Specimens in A Collection Made Entirely From Glass
- Using Engineered Algae as the Next Potential Targeted Chemotherapy for Cancer?
CONTACT CAROLYN FOR ADDITIONAL TOPIC-SPECIFIC COVERAGE